Re: [RC] [RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc. - rides2far

For those of you who do not believe that there is a problem between
real
endurance riders like Cindy here and LD riders, please, read her post
again.
 Folks, there is a problem.

Cindy is one of the few extremely experience endurance riders who bother
to share their ideas with the rest of us. I LOVE to see her post every
time she posts. So many people with a wealth of knowledge don't take the
time to participate in ridecamp and eventually we end up with a huge
class and no teacher. When she speaks I listen. Seems like I'm one step
behind her in life, having already decided to try and come up with the
money for dressage lessons even if it has to come from the competition
fund for awhile. Her last post put me over the edge and now I'm sure I
want to. Go ahead and flame her, run her off like the other people with a
wealth of knowledge and you'll end up with a lot of eager pupils in the
beginner's ranks and nobody to listen to but those who don't realize how
far they have to go before they're ready to lead.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher