Re: Fw: [RC] balance/posting - Becky Rohwer

*It is better for the horse if you do not post over rough, uneven, ground and
*twisting trails.   The horse must compensate for the uneven footing so he
*should not have to also figure in your changing weight distribution as you
*post.   When the surface is rapidly changing just stay quietly "over" the
*center of balance.  "Standing" or "two point", whatever you want to call it.
*By all means post if you like when the fooing is better, but be sure to
*change diagonals often.

*And as Ed says, practice practice practice

Yoohoo, this is some of the best information I've seen on ride camp in a while.  Learning about how to better ride your horse instead of the "a-hum" subject that has been raging for the past ????????? months.

Thanks,

--

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->