[RC] Daniel Stewart Clinic - David LeBlanc

I was asked to forward this to ridecamp - Don't shoot me, I'm just the
messenger. Sounds like an interesting clinic up in Wenachee.

Hi.  I'm Joelle Dawson-Barker, the person putting together the Daniel
Stewart Clinic at Appleatchee Riders in Wenatchee, WA on June 11 and 12.
 I was just contacted by Jennifer LeBlanc who is a member of OPRC (Old
People's Riding Club) who asked if their members could be considered to
get the "Pony Club" discount for Daniel's clinic.  I am the organizer,
and would welcome those members who sign up for this unique and valuable
clinic with a person of Daniel's  expertise and renown, at the
discounted cost.  Please inform your members of this.  Also, please
encourage anyone to contact me.  We might be willing to give a discount
to other groups.  As you can imagine, this type of clinic doesn't come
free, but we're interested in making Daniel available to as many people
as possible.

I am hoping this clinic is a precursor for other world-class clinicians
in the future, especially if it is successful for our club, Appleatchee
Riders (a private club with a wonderful facility that also costs its
membership to keep up).  Anyone who wants to check into our facilities
can visit our website at www.appleatcheeriders.com.  I am one of, and
the oldest, trainers at the facility and hope to bring in people to see
our facility in a manner which will help our budget too.

Joelle Dawson- Barker  at joelle.daawson-barker@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm