Re: [RC] Declining 100s - k s swigart

Would you please provide the original post in your reference. I sure
don't remember saying those words.

If you don't remember saying those words, you probably didn't or I
probably misunderstood you.  I was under the impression that you are a
strong proponent of providing more incentives to LD riders because the
sport is growing and changing and we have to accommodate those changes
in order to maintain the growth.

If I misunderstood you, I am sorry.

kat
Orange County, Calif.

p.s. I didn't "disapper into the woodwork" I went riding.  What a
concept, riding on the weekend. I was only on the computer this morning
because I was waiting for a call from Susan Garlinghouse as I was hoping
to hear from her before leaving for the barn.  Otherwise, I do not spend
daylight hours on a computer....I would much rather be on a horse:).

And remember, an arab's fourth gait is the spook!
~  Jeanie Miller