[RC] Food at Rides! - GarnerT

When I attended Cincuenta de Anos & enjoyed the sandwiches on the lunch
break I was thrilled.  I recently did Cuyama & couldn't believe how relaxing
it was to have lunch out on the trail, already prepared for me.

I do think it makes a difference if you are not coming back to base camp,
but I think even if I rode in to base camp for lunch, it would be great to
go get a sandwich already prepared!

I never mind paying for my meal ticket & also one for my nonriding husband
for dinner.

Kathy Garner

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani