[RC] question for nutrition experts (Susan ?) - Jutta

I have been visiting with a Nutrena rep, and he told me about this new feed they are launching. It sounds like there are a few benefits for the endurance horse. High in fat, rice bran and flax seed) low in starch, has pro bios,  also beet pulp. I have attached a link, hope it gets through. If not, you can view info by going to www.nutrenaworld.com , click on products, click on FARR and then on XTN.
Has anybody used this feed or has any opinions?
Thanks, Jutta

 http://www.nutrenaworld.com/Screens/ProductDetails_Equine.aspx?ProductID=169