Re: [RC] LD/Endurance - Truman Prevatt

Sounds pretty good to me.

Truman

DVeritas@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 5/14/2004 11:58:37 AM Mountain Daylight Time, Bruce Weary writes:

     BUT, when the symbiosis is right between horse and rider and the miles are covered with compassion and in consideration of what this sport SHOULD be about (i.e., riding the miles with minimal degradation to the horse and the trails), then MY PERSONAL CRITERIA of what an endurance rider really is has been met.....there, now you're "privy" to it.
      ~Frank

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.