[RC] Asymmetrical Shoulder - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Tess Searcy morabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

shoulder was bigger than the right, it was from running down the track to the
left, more use of the left lead than the right.  He prefered to canter in the
left lead, I spent a couple of years teaching him to bend to the right & to use
his right lead more, it then build up the right to match the left, he can
counter canter now too.   If the shoulder is built up too much you might need
to shim up the smaller side of the saddle to make it fit, mine wasn't that bad,
I never had to use shims.  Couldn't hurt to have a Chiro look at it too.

for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle