[RC] Asymmetrical shoulder - Lani M Olson

Since I became interested in endurance riding I find every day how little I know, and I've been around horses for years.  Still working on a saddle fit problem and for the first time I actually looked down my horse's back from the tail to discover her left shoulder is much larger than her right.  Whole slew of questions popped into my mind.  Is it my riding (I'm the only to ride her for seven years now)?  Is it her way of going?  Is it the saddle problem?  What caused it?  What do I do about it?  Would equine chiro help?  ANY help would be appreciated that would make life better for my horse.  Lani