Re: [RC] 19 year old horse with arthritis - Ag47xAu49

Give Conquer a try. They just started advertising (at least it is the first ad that I have noticed) it in Equus. It is on the back cover of the Jan. issue. It is oral Hyaluronic Acid (HA) supplement. According to the vet that took care of "MY DAUGHTERS PONY" (y'all are probably sick of hearing about "MY DAUGHTER"S PONY) Conquer works very well. I only used it 2 times a week, one dose every 3.5 days. It is $20 a tube and each tube has 6 doses in it. Dr. Clark told me that he is very impressed with the products performance within his practice. He gauges a products success on the feed back he receives from the clients that have used it. The responses he has had have been extremely positive. Beccy in Ut.