[RC] Grand Island - larry Miller

Kari, great ride.  Are you doing the 25?  If so, you will ride 12 and a half miles to the pines and then back.  The first part of the trail is the toughest and it isn't that tough.  Gullies with some stones but one can get around them.  You won't have any trouble getting across the creeks, even with all this rain.  I believe most of them have bridges anyhow.  If you are doing 50, you will go out to the middle campground and back.  It is an easy ride to crew, or it is an easy ride to put buckets out.  We will be there early too.  So between all of us you should have plenty of help and advice, some unwanted I am sure.  Jeanie