[RC] ReactorPanel Saddles at Lost Padres I and II ride (PS) - May 22 and 23 - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Elise Geske eliserp@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEWSFLASH--ReactorPanel Saddles featured in EQUUS magazine, April 2004.  This
month's issue of Equus has a Special Report on alternative saddles, covering
ReactorPanel and some of the other innovative saddles on the market today.
We're thrilled at this sign from the trade press that they realize saddles like
ReactorPanel are not a fad - they are an important emerging segment of the
saddle industry.  Of particular interest: a chart comparing features of twelve
different saddles.  Check it out!

If you're interested in testing a ReactorPanel (RP) saddle, learning more about
the saddles, or in having your fit checked, I will be at the Lost Padres 2-day
ride from May 21-23.  If you don't know anything about these saddles visit our
website at www.reactorpanel.com, and ask me any other questions at the ride.
If you are familiar with ReactorPanel saddles...check out the "What's New"
section on the website.

If you are interested in testing a saddle, we offer 2 week trials which are
free.  But to ensure I'd have the right model/sizes along, please contact the
RP office listed on the website and let them know you are going to be at the
Lost Padres ride.  The headquarters office will give you my contact information
or if you prefer you can leave your contact information and I will call/email
you.

To find me at the ride...look for the black and gold round RP logos on my
vehicle doors.  I will be arriving on Friday May 21.  I will be riding on Sat
and Sun....sorry, no logos on the horses' butt...just on the vehicle doors.

Elise Geske
ReactorPanel Saddle Company
www.reactorpanel.com

your water freezing IN the cantle bags!