From: Kari Hanes
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Horses Shot in Newaygo County, MI

Margaret,
We should have a bank account set up by tomorrow and I'll post the information here on the list. I really appreciate your willingness to do this for our family, it means more than words can express. Whatever information or details you need for your story, let me know.

I'll post a second time with an update on the mare's condition.

Thanks Again for all your support!

Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

Margaret Dinan wrote:
Kari,

I am the editor of the newsletter for a local horse club (LHOA) here in
Massachusetts. I would like to post this story and ask for donations for the
reward to capture the idiots that did this.  What is the address that
donations could be sent to?  Why don't you set up a bank account in the name
of the horses and have donations sent directly there?

Margaret