[RC] Wonderful Biltmore - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mike Everett mikeeverett@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I crewed for my wife in the 100 at Biltmore and we both had a wonderful time.
The ride was well managed and the vetting was terrific! However, I did not
particularly like the exit exams. I felt that it took valuable feed time away
from my horse. But, I understand that it helped some other horses. I would like
to hear from some of the terrific vets at the ride as to the positive effects
of the exit exams. I am not complaining because I lack the knowledge to form a
definitive conclusion. I enjoyed seeing Robin decked out in his nice attire and
Anne looked spiffy in her attire at the awards. Ruth Anne did not ride FEI but
we thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the whole scene. I think that the FEI and
AERC make a good fit and enhanced the quality of this ride. I loved watching
and observing some of the nicest horse teams, vets and crews anywhere. Ann
Ayala did an excellent job and we are blessed to have her to do this
ride!!!!!!Mike Everett

of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop