[RC] trailer video monito - Mike & Kathy Kelly

Thanks for everyone who had advice for a trailer video monitor - I'm hauling a mare and foal 1000 miles next month and wanted to get one before the trip.

I finally found what looks to be a good system and is a reasonable price (I got mine for about $130 including shipping) on eBay, the seller puts the systems together and has sold many of them, and has gotten very good reviews.  Its not wireless, but it is affordable :0)

Here are 2 that are currently listed, but if you aren't ready to buy it appears that he sells them weekly.

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ