[RC] Keeping hydrated - Carol

Okay,  I've had lots of inquiries on  the frozen concoction that kept me hydrated in the BV (British Virgin Islands) when I was racing sailboats, it's called a "Painkiller" ( appropriate for endurance riders also) so here it is: Captain Morgan's Coconut Rum, Orange juice, and Coconut juice plus lots of ice. When mixed right it tastes likes a milkshake. Kind of like a Gold Cadillac. You can't even taste the rum. This is endurance related because, sailing is alot like endurance riding (only more cutthroat) If you fall off the boat, you get right back on (hopefully, if your crew cares more about you than the race). Never mind the barracuda and sharks. I personally decided , knowing my crew, that I better hang on for dear life, coz they were out for blood. You think endurance racing is bad...this was incredible. At the race start, 50 ft. boots were bumping and cutting each other off , setting new standards in swearing and gestures, in several different languages. Luckily, I don't speak Dutch, German, or Italian, yikes they were the worse! Very , very competitive. Not to mention the fights between crews after the final awards ceremony (throwing each other in the pool). Personally, while I enjoyed the racing part, I think endurance racing is much more civilized. And overall, much like a cat,  I prefer not to get wet, unless, it's by my choice.
Carol