Re: [RC] looking for mentor in NW Georgia - Suzi Maiorisi

"( Always smile when you are riding because it changes your intent.)  James Shaw"

Love this!  My sister is always asking me "Are we having fun yet?" and "Smile!!" when my mare is obviously having a little too much fun at my expense Smiley emoticon ( I LOVE you Holly)
Suzi and rambunctious Holly