Re: [RC] Trailer Question - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"...So….here’s my question – does having a cowboy shower in the back ruin the flooring?..."

The water from the shower will drain over the mats, then under them leaving them wet.  If the mats are not removed and the flooring allowed to dry out, rot could develop.  If your horses are not trained not to urinate in the trailer, they are doing the same thing only worse.  Urine is a nutrient for the bugs that eat wood.

My advice: Install the cowboy shower, then remove mats and allow the wood to dry after a hose down.  That way everyone wins.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875