[RC] Trailer Question - Wendy Harris

Ok – for some of you this may seem ridiculous but I really would like any and all opinions.  I have a 2 horse slant load trailer with an oversized dressing room.  I’ve asked my husband to turn the dressing room area in to a weekender package.  I wanted to have a door installed from the dressing room in to the trailer and then have a cowboy shower unit installed back there.  I know a lot of trailers are like this and I personally think it would be great.  Here’s my dilemma…..my husband doesn’t like the idea, thinks that it will ruin the back end of the trailer (floor) and would rather put a shower unit up front in the trailer.  While a unit could be installed there would be absolutely no floor space left afterwards.  So….here’s my question – does having a cowboy shower in the back ruin the flooring?

---