[RC] HELP WET HORSE - Jerri Larsen

Hi
Can someone please give me some advice. I don't normally blanket. Situation is I have a shedded out horse from California here in Montana... weather has turned cold and is going to be really cold tonight... down to the 20's. Horse is already wet, I don't know if I can get her dry to put a blanket on her.... isn't the rule of thumb you do not blanket a wet horse?

Please respond ASAP...

Thank you
Jerri

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse. ~ Frank Solano