[RC] Trail Closure - Part 1 - sandy . l . holder

You don't know me, but I'm an avid horseback rider.  I've utilized some of the trails in your area and would greatly appreciate your assistance in keeping them open to equines.  My husband supports my 'horse habit' and although not a complete 'horsey' kind of guy, he still uses your trails as well, mainly for hiking, etc.

I received an e-mail from a friend recently that mentioned there we some questions as to whether the trails at Morro Bay State Park would remain open for equines and their riders.  I hope you'll help us keep them open but if I can do anything to assist you, please let me know.

Here's my info:
Sandy Holder
2471 Bridle Path Drive.
Gilroy, CA 95020

You should be able to respond to e-mail but if not, my e-mail address is sandy.l.holder@xxxxxxxxxx

Feel free to connect when you have a moment, but in the meantime, thanks for helping keep our trails open for horses and their riders to use.  By the way, I also FIRMLY believe in multiuse trails.  I've had a lot of encounters with bicyclists as well as pedestrians and the majority have been exceptionally good (we all try to respect each others opinions on how to 'view' our beautiful trails).  There are always 'a few' that try to ruin things with their view or their attitudes, but by and large the vast majority all work together (stay on designated trails, etc.) to enjoy the beauty of outside.  I've personally helped out others (on the foot or on bike) and they've done likewise.  Not sure if this information helps or not but I personally do believe in fair and polite use by all of us.

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks,
Sandy