[RC] Congrats AGAIN to Stagg Newman,,, and my Little Black Book! - Suzanne Boyd

My Little Black Ridecamp Book, of course! I've been keeping a notebook for a
few years now. It is just FULL of info. that I have (mostly) gotten from
Ridecamp and many of the wonderful, knowledgeable endurance riders that
share on this forum. It is divided into various sections(i.e nutrition,
conditioning, training, medical, tack, etc.) I am about ready for a bigger
3-ring!!

I must say, I've never met Mr. Newman, but I bet I have printed and saved
nearly everything he has posted on Ridecamp,,,,because, well, it just makes
GOOD SENSE, and the man has practised what he preaches.

So, a big "You Da' Man" to Stagg Newman on being so successful for so many
miles, on so few horses. And congrats. on everyone that started
Biltmore,,,,,,hope to be among you next year. And thanks to all the
Ridecampers that have helped and inspired me, and many others, over the
years!!

S.Boyd
AERC#9610
(I LOVE you guys, man!!)
I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks