[RC] Ternish wins BC in WOW saddle. - Libby & Quentin Llop DVM

I am just thrilled to win a BC award (Aprilfest in Ontario).  Last year the then 7 year TB gelding was thought to be the weak one in our string, as he pulsed down so slowly.  I want to thank all the great people in Ontario who helped track him down during the two days when he went AWOL in April of '03,  and the makers of the WOW saddle, which I think helped him motor on the trail like the Energizer bunny.  His 3 minute in puilses were 60, 56, & 52.  I put a picture of our string on the website,  www.InvernessFarm.com, (http://home.earthlink.net/~qhll/index2.html for Netscape users).

Quentin

PS Thanks for the Biltmore updates!