From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alice Yovich
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 12:06 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: qhll@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] wintec saddles

How is CAIR different from FLAIR? And why is one better than the other?

At 04:37 AM 5/1/04 -0700, you wrote:
We include fitting with
every saddle we sell and most need a little adjustment to the flocking (and
yes the CAIR can be stuffed). We can sell a customized 500, like my
endurance saddle with a modified tree and Flair air panel system
(www.flair.uk.com) for $750.     L&Q

Alice Yovich
www.equi-threads.com
NATRC Reg. 4