Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1397 LD BC going grey - Chipnml

I agree 100% with Laura.  As a back-of-the-packer, I know I'll probably never be up for any big awards outside of my state (which being Minnesota is not exactly an endurance powerhouse since we spend 6 months of the year drumming our fingers and waiting for the snow to go away).  Does that diminish my enthusiasm for what I do?  Of course not.  The very first time I top-tenned in Minnesota about 15 or 16 years ago I didn't even REALIZE there were year-end points.  When I got my nylon halter/bridle I kept thinking "all that fun, and a bridle too?  I'm hooked!"  I still use that bridle on my semi-retired guy to remind me why I'm doing this.

Chip (and Earen who, at 27, has plenty of heart left, but sadly not the legs)