RE: [RC] [RC] Biltmore Finish - Laurie Durgin

Stagg Newman is a guy who practices what he preaches. Over and over again he has told us that he likes to lay a little off the pace early and then eat up the distance gradually throughout the day. Once more he and his tough little horse Super have worn the rabbits down and taken the lead without ever looking as if they were trying very hard to win.
===Looks like Val did the same thing===
-----congrads to  all----

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins