Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Southern California - picking up horse poop

In a message dated 1/7/2004 4:52:42 PM Pacific Standard Time, anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Suffering, uh, enjoying 300 riding days of sunshine a year (when it
ain't windy, quaking--oh yeah, you have those too, mudsliding or
burning),
What Lynne said! I rode in 70 degree weather out my back gate today. Down here in San Diego they are working on the "Sea to Sea" trail...from Del Mar to Salton Sea. I believe it is an 80 mile something trail. I've ridden some miles of it...the trail isn't all connected yet but they are working on it. It will be open to EQUESTRIANS as are most of the public trails in North San Diego county. And we don't have to pick up poop. (We do have to  pay a huge ammount ofr our land though). Wouldn't live anywhere else...this "is" paradise as far as i'm concerned.

Mel...wearing a tank top.