[RC] Tucker Saddle on Ebay - Kristen A. Fisher

There is an almost new Tucker endurance just listed on eBay:

This is the model I would have gotten had I not run across the used Abetta I have. I didn't know anything about them nor anyone that did, so I tested a couple of them on my 15h Arab gelding and they fit him very snugly (he is a bit bulkier than some of the Arabs at rides).  This one has their Tucker trail fenders; I would have gotten it with their "Standard Western Fenders" as the bottom of the trail fenders kept interfering with the top of my paddock boots.

I didn't spend more than 20 mins in the ones I tested but they were very comfy for that long anyway.  Just in case anyone is interested!

Kristen in TX