Re: [RC] Fwd:Arabian dispersal in Kansas-www.skyeyesranch.com - Vicki Austin

Anyone as bad off as she sounds should be happy to
find good FREE homes to give them to ,to save their
lives. If they already look poor, how long is she gong
to hold on to them waiting for someone to bail her
out?? How many horses will die because she needs
money.  What is wrong woth people!!!!!   Money isn't
important when a horses life is concerned, however I
am one that couldn't even take a free one right now.
A free one costs as much to feed, amd care for as one
that costs thousands of dollars.  So sad if she won't
just simply find good homme for them.  Just my opion.
I have seen so many horses die because someone was to
stubborn to be compasionate enough to THINK of the
horses, all they could think of was "how much money
can I get for theses horses"   Makes me really upset.

--- Patsy Davis <patsy_davis99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Possibly someone out there might be interested in
this.  I know nothing more than what is in the
email.

Patsy

lookufindm@xxxxxxx wrote:

I know nothing about this person or the horses, I am
just
passing it on.

Use the contact information at the end of the
message.

Rose Raymond
central Florida

Hello All-
It is with much shame and regret I write this
letter to quickly
disperse most of my 11 horses.  This is a plea
for
help because I
can no longer take care of them!  I have
recently
been divorced and
am taking care of me, my son, and 11 horses(who
are in lots and have
to be fed and hayed everyday) plus paying for
rent
and everything
else I need.  I do not get child support from my
ex and have
recently lost my job due to a lay-off after
Christmas and am unable
to find another job at the moment.  He was
helping
me to pay for
them, but is now refusing.  Me and my 2 1/2 yr.
old son will be
getting our 30 day notice to get out of my house
on Friday if I do
not come up with $700.00 and have nowhere to go.

I feel absolutely
horrible about the condition they are in right
now, but I have tried
and tried to sell them and nobody wants an
Arabian
around here that
I can find and I REFUSE to take them too the
local
sales because
they are filled up with horrible horse people.
give you an idea
of the market here, I was offered $300.00 for 6
horses...  Included
are 2 bred mares and a Gdansk daughter!!!!  I
didn't even consider
it though because he was wanting to take them to
the local sales, he
was a horse-trader.  I will take ROCK-BOTTOM
prices for my well-
bred, GOOD LOOKING horses that I paid, MUCH MUCH
more than what I am
asking for them and have fed, hayed, etc. for
who
KNOWS how long!  I
am talking nothing over $500.00 not even my Pure
Polish Gdansk
daughter!  This is my dream and I can't stand to
lose it, but I know
I can't take care of them right now, I can't
even
take care of me
and my son!  They all need weight on them(some
more than others) and
are overdue for trims, etc. but will be freshly
wormed, etc. when
they come to you.  All of them have manners and
if
you want more
info. on individual horses off my web-site just
call 620-251-0814
and leave a message.  I am open to ALL
offers.........  Please pass
this on...  Most people will think I am a
horrible
person
for "neglect" or "abuse" but my horses have hay,
water, and shelter
and enough love to go around, I just can't
afford
to take care of
them any longer!  You can look at them on my
web-site and see what
they look like when they are in good weight,
etc.:
www.skyeyesranch.com
It is a bit outdated, but I have been so busy I
haven't had time to
change it.

Sky Eyes Ranch

RR 3 Box 6

Coffeyville, KS  67337

(620)251-0814

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.skyeyesranch.com

There but for the grace of God...

When you ride a mule, getting there is all the fun!!