[RC] Fwd:Arabian dispersal in Kansas-www.skyeyesranch.com - Patsy Davis

Possibly someone out there might be interested in this.  I know nothing more than what is in the email.
Patsy

lookufindm@xxxxxxx wrote:

I know nothing about this person or the horses, I am just
passing it on.

Use the contact information at the end of the message.

Rose Raymond
central Florida
> > Hello All-
> > It is with much shame and regret I write this
> letter to quickly
> > disperse most of my 11 horses.  This is a plea for
> help because I
> > can no longer take care of them!  I have recently
> been divorced and
> > am taking care of me, my son, and 11 horses(who
> are in lots and have
> > to be fed and hayed everyday) plus paying for rent
> and everything
> > else I need.  I do not get child support from my
> ex and have
> > recently lost my job due to a lay-off after
> Christmas and am unable
> > to find another job at the moment.  He was helping
> me to pay for
> > them, but is now refusing.  Me and my 2 1/2 yr.
> old son will be
> > getting our 30 day notice to get out of my house
> on Friday if I do
> > not come up with $700.00 and have nowhere to go.
> I feel absolutely
> > horrible about the condition they are in right
> now, but I have tried
> > and tried to sell them and nobody wants an Arabian
> around here that
> > I can find and I REFUSE to take them too the local
> sales because
> > they are filled up with horrible horse people.  To
> give you an idea
> > of the market here, I was offered $300.00 for 6
> horses...  Included
> > are 2 bred mares and a Gdansk daughter!!!!  I
> didn't even consider
> > it though because he was wanting to take them to
> the local sales, he
> > was a horse-trader.  I will take ROCK-BOTTOM
> prices for my well-
> > bred, GOOD LOOKING horses that I paid, MUCH MUCH
> more than what I am
> > asking for them and have fed, hayed, etc. for who
> KNOWS how long!  I
> > am talking nothing over $500.00 not even my Pure
> Polish Gdansk
> > daughter!  This is my dream and I can't stand to
> lose it, but I know
> > I can't take care of them right now, I can't even
> take care of me
> > and my son!  They all need weight on them(some
> more than others) and
> > are overdue for trims, etc. but will be freshly
> wormed, etc. when
> > they come to you.  All of them have manners and if
> you want more
> > info. on individual horses off my web-site just
> call 620-251-0814
> > and leave a message.  I am open to ALL
> offers.........  Please pass
> > this on...  Most people will think I am a horrible
> person
> > for "neglect" or "abuse" but my horses have hay,
> water, and shelter
> > and enough love to go around, I just can't afford
> to take care of
> > them any longer!  You can look at them on my
> web-site and see what
> > they look like when they are in good weight, etc.:
> > www.skyeyesranch.com
> [...]
www.skyeyesranch.com

There but for the grace of God...

When you ride a mule, getting there is all the fun!!