Re: [RC] Southern California - sandy . l . holder

Ok Mel, so I'm totally jealous of you folks in San Diego now. . . the rain is coming here - AGAIN!  Did I mention that my horse and I WALKED 18 miles last weekend.  It wasn't raining - no, but the trails were so wet, we had to walk, most with me off him (it was faster) as he couldn't figure out WHY we were out there with no other horses.

=+D

Sundaez@xxxxxxx
01/07/2004 04:59 PM