[RC] XP Services Inc. - Steve Shaw - Karen

I could be a driver for the upcoming XP, bring my rig and motorbike. I would drive rig(s) to the next site, ride the motorbike back for mine or others. Provide water, haul feed, cook? Basic shoeing. (Won't shovel shit though..)

...oh but Steve, isn't that what you do best tho?  You knew somebody wouldn't be able to resist that one!  :+P

What are my bids?

Put it on ebay.  You and Miranda can have a contest as to who goes to the highest bidder.  Tho, I don't think you'll stand much chance against her.  lol

If anybody else out there is more serious than Steve usually is and really would like to crew on the 04 XP, there is a bulletin board you can get to from this link:  http://www.xprides.com/BULLETINBOARD.html   and post that you are available, or you can post that you are looking for somebody.