[RC] bighorn 119-laurie durgin - Ed Kilpatrick

hi laurie,  i use this same saddle.  i do my endurance rides with it.  i do my training with it, too.  it is a good, lightweight, all around saddle.  i have used it on quarterhorses, paso finos, my mustang, andalusian/arab cross and some tennessee walkers also.  it is a great fit on most horses.  i only had one quarterhorse mare that i was training for someone that this saddle didnt fit well.  she hardly had any withers and was too fat.   i highly recommend it.   the outfitter on my recent trip out west uses the bighorn 266, a western style saddle.  said he bought a dozen of them several years ago, and if they ever wear out, he plans to buy a dozen more!       ed