Re: [RC] GPS at Rides - Crisco41

This is a really interesting thread for me..as i have been researching GPS's for about a month. I had never even heard of them before that. What an awsome tool. Well i won on ebay and will be getting mine soon..to go with the HRM i got for Christmas. Now i have ALL the tools I need...no excuse to not get out there and put on some miles. This is FUN! In 20 yrs loving horses i had no idea  there were high tech gadgets out there. Anyone looking might consider browsing ebay. I got an endurance saddle very reasonable and this GPS for about $40 less then my calalogue. Of course I am a newbie and am thrilled with anything:>) hope to see ya on the trail...lori