[RC] GPS at rides - Kristen A. Fisher

Roger stated >>>Well since you asked, yes-  a very few 'over bearing make
your own  rules as we go along' RM have indeed said NO GPS on his rides? <<<

You may recall it was me being so inexperienced that thought most trails have mile markers; that's part of the reason I am getting the GPS, but also for training so I can get a better feel for our true speeds.

So I guess if a RM disallows me to use it, I can demand they put mile markers out before we start in the AM?? LOL

Have to give kudos to Linda & David the RMs for High Roller. Terrifically well marked course; caution tapes across stretches that could have been mistaken for trail in haste; and mile markers every 3 miles (all loops are 12.5).  If only I hadn't landed in their nice soft sand I could have enjoyed more than one loop :(((  (a horse/rider team issue - not a course issue!)

Kristen in TX