Fw: [RC] [AERC-Members] LD BC - Dot Wiggins

Oh, come on,  how about anybody over 70 on any color horse?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2004 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] LD BC

Me too, me too!!!!

Throw in grey haired, short, fat men who ride grey horses and I think it's
fantastic idea.  lol.

From: "Jerry Fruth" <jerryfruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Laura Fend" <ljfend@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <AERCmembersforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AERC-Members] LD BC
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:38:02 -0500

I personally like the idea of an award for grey haired old men riding
grey horses.  Makes good sense to me. :)
Jerry

.  (I'm waiting for that
award for grey haired women on grey geldings)

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm