[RC] Bunny is going on TV!!!!! - Bette Lamore

Horse TV is broadcasting my movie of Bunny in May! I'll let you know when I get the schedule--- it's on its way to being transferred to Beta now. Obviously, my little string of rough footage has come a long way. I not only had the sound remastered, but Mark got to do the voice-over in a sound studio and Michael McDonald--- yes, of the Doobie Bros for all you children of the 70's (like me!) has given me his permission to use his song in the soundtrack. How cool is that!!!
I want you to all watch it as you figure in the story prominently-- after all, I got most of my helpful suggestions on saving Bunny's life from you guys!!
My biggest frustration was that after 6 months of editing and re-editing the movie, I had it all done but couldn't download it from my computer and HorseTV was waiting. Finally, 9 techs later from Sony, Premiere Pro and Pinnacle ProOne--- a work- around was developed and I just got it downloaded to tape last night--- hooray!!
Hopefully his story will inspire others not to give up on their horses too soon. I have watched it hundreds of times during editing these last six months and it still brings a lump to my throat. Bunny was such a trooper!
For all of you directly involved (Bobbie, Steph, John..), you will be getting your copies soon, now that I am finally done.
HorseTV is also going to carry the movie (and DVD eventually) in their catalogues.
The Story of Scimitar, The Heart of a Horse will be on satellite TV and some local stations (Fresno?) carried the station--- I've been able to get it a few locations. Now HorseTV also has 24 hour programming on your computer for $9.95/month and you can use that as a credit towards any video bought during the month! AND THEY ARE BROADCASTING ENDURANCE RIDES!!! I just signed up at http://www.horseTV.com I don't have broad band, but I was able to see the miniature picture of steeplechase racing very clearly with no jerkiness.
Thank you! Thank you, Ridecamp-- especially Steph and John--- for making this all possible--- Bunny is in our back yard-- literally-- and doing really great-- although he is as spoiled as they come--- DEMANDS his daily ration of carrots with adorable looks. Of course, now that he's becoming a big movie star, I guess there will be no end to the requests for special treatment :-) He's already picking out his tux for the Oscars ;-) (after all, Billy Crystal brought his horse from City Slickers on stage, I believe)
Please let me know when any of you see it on TV.
Thanks
Bette

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm