[RC] Go Canadian Go - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Lynda Townsend townsend.buggies.sleighs@xxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats our Canadian - Wendy Benns running in
2nd place.   Go Wendy Go!!!!!!
We are all so excited to see you doing so well.
Good Luck to all the horses, but this one for
us is very special!!!

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland