[RC] France: La Baule First Finishers - John Teeter

Forwarded from Pamela:

Hi!..I am just back into the Press room....they will close this in about 1/2
hours...so I will send you the first 6 in...the rest are still
arriving...whatever else I can get out...and more tomorrow.
Final
1.  Diana Origgi, Jasmineh
2.  Sophie Arnaud, Dalton Du Capimont
3.  Angela Origgi, Jadana...(sister of #1)
4.  Sabrina Hili, Eulalie D'out Law
5.  Barbara Lissarrague, Persiah (a Persik horse)
6.  Emilie Lambert, Fidji

Pamela

http://www.enduranceworld.net/events/2004LaBaule/

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes