[RC] Re:flextrees - Deblyons54

I purchased a flex tree Crates saddle. I have had two Crates saddles in the past that were great. This one is very comfortable for me but I'm finding that it doesn't fit any of the horses that I put it on all that well. I have a Crates without the flex tree of the same tree size and it fits most horses that I've used it on so it must have something to do with the "flex".