[RC] winding stair ride - Mary Maynard

Well another eastern ride under our belts, this time in the central aerc zone :-) It took me 20 hours to get there and 20 hours to get back home to Flordia... but I had soo much fun ;-). Dispite rain and then more rain, the ride was soo pretty and well marked and loads of volunteers. It was nice to have some hills still nothing like CA but a bit more of a work out then the flat sandy trails I ride in Flordia. You all must consider doing it next year. I met some really great people and saw some very nice horses. And the camping area is one of the best I have seen.Worth the effort to get there for sure :-) Thanks to all that made it a great ride.

Mary Anne Maynard
and
Sophie now with over 1,000 aerc miles

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher