[RC] LD Talk Confusing. - Equssairs

Hello.
I read that LDs are not "endurance" and should not
be "raced".
Why would the AERC want to recognize and post
the fastest LD rider's time? Would this not
encourage other riders to be the # 1 finisher and race
their ride? Is it truly a novice ride when experienced 50s
and 100s teams ride in a LD? Should LDs be renamed
"Training Rides"?
I am  going to ride at my own pace, enjoy the
scenery and friendship then take my horse home for a roll in the meadow.

Heather

JPEG image