[RC] Email Addresses in the Archives - John Teeter

Steph has requested that I put email addresses back into the archives. When I do this, I will have to change the way that the archives are viewed (i.e. I will have to block robots and scavengers from perviewing the archives.

I will try to make this a painless as possible to those of you who use the archives to follow ridecamp.

I will let you know as the work toward this progresses.

johnt

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond