Re: [RC] Biltmore coverage on-line - John Teeter

the coverage we're doing will be open to all (non members.vs.non-members thing).

The coverage site has the initial information on-line and the tentative starters list will likely go up tonight.

Steph (and I:) will be working with Angie McGhee Fri/Sat/Sun as she (and crew:) will be a the Biltmore on Friady and be there for ridecamp et.all. through the week-end:)

We'll put info will come through ridecamp and it will be placed at:

http://www.enduranceworld.net/events/2004biltmore/

I've been a bit lax in getting everything that Anne has sent to me on-line - especially the details of trails changes this year (fewer tarmack road crossings and a other like things).

johnt