[RC] Battle Creek 25/50 - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Shelley Nelson snelson@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I just wanted to let any interested riders know that a new ride will be
coming up and may not make the A.E.R.C. magazine listing in time. It is the
Battle Creek 25 and 50 mile ride near Mt. Lassen  on July 17th.This ride is
nestled in a mountain valley along Battle Creek on private land.It is 7 miles
from Shingletown , Calif.. The camping is spacious with lot's of water .Along
the trails are some incredible views of Mt. Lassen, open meadows and tall trees
. The ride is over logging roads with relatively flat grades and good footing
and goes from 4000 foot elevation at camp to 6200 feet at the highest point on
the route.  There will be a dinner served Saturday night. I will start sending
out applications right away so just e-mail me. snelson@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks,
Shelley Nelson 530-223-3553

have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton