[RC] Poor Little Eyore! - Julie Fuller

Laura,

As an eight year old, castration is going to be tougher on him than on a young colt. It'll take him a lot longer to heal,especially if he was "well endowed" It doesn't sound like you've got anything out of the ordinary here.

Hose him a few times a day, walk him, keep him fly sprayed. He should be fine.

And those mini donkeys are damn cute, arent they? I had a pair years ago... my mother will never forgive me for selling them!

Julie

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"        :)
~  Kat Swigart