[RC] AERC Website temporarily down - Michael Maul

The AERC Website is temporarily down. There is a major outage at the ISP (Interland.com) we are using and most of their sites are down.

Mike
Many of the endurance riders in our top echelons of competition, now and in
the past, exemplify the 'common man' not the hierocracy. It is this
possibility, this chance to come to the fore, that makes endurance
competition of the Aussie/American type so much more desirable to part of
the world.
~  Bob Morris