Re: [RC] Need lab to run selenium test - Truman Prevatt

I think my vet sends it off to MSU for the test.

Truman

Peggy Burgess wrote:
Could anyone provide the name, address, and/or phone number for a reliable lab to run a blood level selenium test for my horse.  My vet tells me that the lab he used in Columbus, OH no longer runs the test.  Since I'm his only customer that uses the selenium profile, I thought I could save him some time by getting the information myself.  Any information you could provide is appreciated.

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.