Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] RideCamp -LDs. - heidi

For the analogy to marathon and 10 k to be valid
there would need to be separate events for each distance, 50, 55, 60,
65, etc.

<sigh>  There are!  They are called 50s, 55s, 60s, etc.  And I know that
over the years, AERC HAS offered stats on these different distances.  Yes,
their points all count toward "endurance"--but are they any different from
a group of races called "sprints" and then labeled 50, 100, 220, etc.?  I
think not.

No matter HOW it is written, SOMEBODY will pick it apart and whine.

Heidi

I still prefer what it is that BH100, Tevis, The Duck's Soup of Endurance,
etc. has to offer...but, to see a horse canter over sand for those
distances...Good Lord, it humbles me.
~  Frank Solano