[RC] ridecamp-LDs - Ed Kilpatrick

howard, you didnt make that old non-arab statement again did you?  haha, you crack me up.  i would think that you were tired of chewing on that size eight sneaker of yours!
i was camped next to a lady at million pines who was riding an arab cross.  i had to ask her what it was, because it didnt look arab.   she told me that you had to have a horse that was at least half arab in order to do endurance riding.  she went on to say that the non arab horses just take too long to meet pulse criteria.  i just told her that evidently someone forgot to tell that danged old mustang of mine about that!   and dont you remember me blasting past you at ponce de leon a few years ago on a PASO FINO?!  oh, and i admit, it was only an ld, and you did come in first!   :-)    ed